Saturday, July 9, 2011

How To Do IT!!

Everyone loves visuals on how to do things. So..here are some videos I thought were good on HOW TO remove stains from clothes and your delicate fabrics. Accidents happen so don't throw out your delicates..  here is how you can fix it!

How to remove Vomit from Clothing and Comforters


How to remove urine from clothing and comforters


How to clean a mattress after a bed wetting


How to remove sweat stains from clothing


 
How to wash and refluff a down comforter

How to remove paint from carpet

1 comment:

  1. This is a great collection of videos! I've written some articles on cleaning bedding, but nothing to this detail. My cat threw up on my comforter once and I ultimately destroyed it in my efforts to clean it. These videos would have been a life saver!

    ReplyDelete